Losing weight from your face
1. Increase your metabolism by exercising the body. By doing this you will also see changes in your face and let's not forget that exercise is also good for your overall health.
2. Walk for 30 minutes a day most days of the week. Alternatively, you could try out a training circuit program 3 to 5 days a week. Any exercise will help increase your metabolism, reduce overall fat, and thin your face.
3. Do not eat junk food. Losing weight is mainly about dieting, although exercise will definitely strengthen the body and improve health.
4. Have a good sleep to see a thinner face. The body needs to sleep to be healthy. There are many studies that correlate lack of sleep with weight gain.
5. Reduce stress. Stress could also cause facial muscles to become flabby and swollen. This can make the face look larger than normal.
6. Do not drink alcohol. This will swell the body and your face due to dehydration.
7. Eat more almonds, broccoli, spinach and salmon. These healthy foods will help you burn face fat and make you look better.
8. Determine if you are intolerant of any food. Sometimes allergies or food intolerance are to blame for a fuller face. See a doctor if you think you could have one.
9. Check if you are sensitive to gluten and switch to gluten-free foods. Many restaurants and supermarkets include gluten free options today.
how to lose weight in your face
10. Get tested for irritable bowel syndrome. These syndromes think makes people's faces look fuller. Gastrointestinal disorders are quite common, affecting approximately 15% of adults.
11. Make sure that your hormones are not causing your face to become fuller.
12. Inflate balloons to tone your cheeks as you exercise your muscles in them. Just inflate a balloon and release the air in it 10 times.
13. Try to put hot towels on your face as some believe that steam can help you reduce fat on your cheeks.
14. Chew sugarless chewing gum for at least 20 minutes twice a day. This actually works as a facial exercise that will cut calories and tone your face.
15. Try a facial massage using ginseng or wheat germ oil to stimulate blood circulation in the face. It starts on your chin, moving upward with circular movements with your palms.
16. Use makeup tricks to create the illusion of a thinner face.
17. Use a hairstyle to make your face look thinner. Not all hairstyles are created the same. Depending on the shape of your face, a hairstyle can make it look more round or thin.
18. Include sports in your daily routine. Play soccer, basketball, or even bowling. It will be fun and your face will look thinner as you burn those calories.
19. Cut calories in a healthy way. Eliminate some calories (say 500 a day, through a diet and exercise) without depriving your body of food altogether.
20. Drink lots of water to burn extra calories. Drinking 1.9 liters (64 ounces) of water a day is a good goal to fight for. Keeping your body hydrated will constantly make you feel better and should make your face look thinner over time.